Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Department
San Luis Obispo Campus Office (805) 546-3119
permits are required
WHENEVER CLASSES ARE IN SESSION.
Nursing Information Sessions
Nursing Information Sessions are offered once every spring and fall semester and cover program requirements, pre-requisite coursework and the application process.
Spring 2016 Information Sessions
Applications to the Cuesta College Paramedic Program are currently being accepted for August 2016 admission. Deadline to apply is July 1, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Psychiatric Technician Program
Applications to the Psych Tech Program are being accepted forSeptember 2016 admission.
The deadline to apply is May 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm.
Go to the Psych Tech Admission webpage, to access the online application and other program information.
For questions about the Psych Tech program, please contact Jenny Grant at the Department of State Hospitals- Atascadero:
Phone: 805-468-3175 Fax: 805-468-2285
Informational meetings will be held at the Department of State Hospitals, Atascadero - Main Lobby located at 10333 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA on the following dates:
Steps for Interested Applicants:
2. REVIEW the RN Application Point Criteria
3. ATTEND the RN Program Information Session March 17, 2016 from 6-8pm, Room 2402 (SLO campus)
4. REVIEW the RN Program Application Instructions The application period is currently closed. These instructions show the application requirements for fall 2016 admission. Future application requirements subject to change
5. GO TO the new RN Program Admission webpage and read additional information there.
6. CALL the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus) for questions about pre-requisites, course planning, priority registration and/or to have coursework completed at other schools evaluated for equivalency.
FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ONLINE RN APPLICATION: contact Adrienne Smith, RN/LVN Admissions Coordinator at (805) 546-3100 ext. 2555.
Applications to the LVN program are accepted in January for admission the following fall.
For general information about the LVN program please visit the LVN Admission webpage, or call the Nursing and Allied Health office at (805) 546-3119.
For questions about program eligibility, pre-requisite planning, submitting transcripts, or to have coursework evaluated for equivalency contact the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus).
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED: