Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Division
San Luis Obispo Campus - (805) 546-3119
VISITORS PLEASE NOTE:
Parking permits are required and can be purchased for $2 at a ticket machine in any parking lot
Applications to the Cuesta College Paramedic Program are currently being accepted for Fall 2015 admission. The deadline to apply is July 31. 2015.
Click on the links below for more information:
For questions about the Paramedic Program, please contact the Nursing and Allied Health office at 805-546-3100 ext. 2283.
Psych Tech Program
Applications to the Psychiatric Technician Program at the Department of State Hospitals-Atascadero are currently being accepted for January 2016 admission. The deadline to apply is September 11, 2015 at 3:00 pm. Please click the links below for more information:
For additional program information:
1. Read: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2. Read: What Are Psychiatric Technicians?
Program Information Meeting
- Thursday, August 13, 2015: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
For questions about the Psych Tech program, please contact Jenny Grant at the Psych Tech Program office:
RN Program Application Information:
Official applications for fall 2016 admission will be posted on this website on October 1, 2015, and will be accepted from October 1 - 30, 2015. It is anticipated that this application will be electronic and submitted online only.
In the meantime, an UNOFFICIAL RN Program Application for fall 2016 admission is being made available for informational and advance planning purposes and is subject to change.
Steps for Interested Applicants:
2. Review the UNOFFICIAL RN Program Application for fall 2016 admission (provided for informational and planning purposes only)
3. Attend a Pre-RN Group Advising Session. You will leave this session with a personalized Student Education Plan (SEP) to guide you on what prerequisites you need to take and when.
4. Attend a RN Information Session (held once every fall and spring) for a more detailed understanding of the requirements and expectations of the Cuesta College RN program. (Fall 2015 dates TBA soon)
Nursing Information Sessions
Power Point note pages will be posted in this section one week before each information session takes place. Please print and bring with you to the meeting. For your reference, note pages from Spring 2015 sessions are posted below. Fall 2016 dates still to be determined.
LVN INFORMATION SESSION
DATE: Fall 2016 - TBD
TIME: 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
LOCATION: Room N2407, Paso Robles Campus
DATE: Fall 2016 - TBD
TIME: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
LOCATION: Room 2509, SLO Campus
Applications to the LVN Program are accepted in January for admission
the following August. If there are more eligible applicants than
seats in the program, a computerized random draw will be used to select
the class. Applicants who applied in January 2015 will be notified of
their admission status on March 13, 2015 by email to their my.cuesta.edu
Click here for general LVN Program information
Fall 2014 Nursing Information Sessions
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED:
NURSING: ALLIED HEALTH: