Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Division
San Luis Obispo Campus - (805) 546-3119
VISITORS PLEASE NOTE:
Parking permits are required and can be purchased for $2 at a ticket machine in any parking lot
Applications to the Cuesta College Paramedic Program for Fall 2015 admission are currently being accepted.
Click on the links below for the application and general program information:
For additional information, contact Heather Tucker, Paramedic Program Director, at 805-546-3100 ext. 2707.
Psych Tech Program
Applications to the Psychiatric Technician Program are currently being accepted for January 2016 admission. Please click on the links below:
Psych Tech Program Application
For additional program information:
1. Read: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2. Read: What Are Psychiatric Technicians?
Program Information Meeting
- Fri. August 13, 2015: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
For questions about this program, contact Jenny Grant at the Psych Tech Program office at the Department of State Hospitals-Atascadero:
Applications to the RN program are accepted once a year in October, for admission the following August. Please check back in June for updates on applying for fall 2016 admission.
STEPS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS
2. Review the RN Multi-Criteria Point Allocation table (effective for Fall 2015 admission)
3. Attend a Pre-RN Group Advising Session. You will leave this session with a personalized Student Education Plan (SEP) to guide you on what prerequisites you need to take and when. Click here for dates and information
4. Attend a RN Information Session (held once every fall and spring) for a more detailed understanding of the requirements and expectations of the Cuesta College RN program.
Nursing Information Sessions Nursing Information Sessions are offered every fall and spring semester. These sessions provide an overview of program requirements, prerequisite coursework and the application process.
Powerpoint note pages will be posted in this section one week before each information session takes place. Please print and bring with you to the meeting. For your reference, note pages from Spring 2015 sessions are posted below. Fall 2016 dates still to be determined.
LVN INFORMATION SESSION
DATE: Fall 2016 - TBD
TIME: 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
LOCATION: Room N2407, Paso Robles Campus
DATE: Fall 2016 - TBD
TIME: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
LOCATION: Room 2509, SLO Campus
LVN Program Applications to the LVN Program are accepted in January for admission the following August. If there are more eligible applicants than seats in the program, a computerized random draw will be used to select the class. Applicants who applied in January 2015 will be notified of their admission status on March 13, 2015 by email to their my.cuesta.edu email account.
Click here for general LVN Program information
Fall 2014 Nursing Information Sessions
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED:
NURSING: ALLIED HEALTH: