Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Department
San Luis Obispo Campus Office (805) 546-3119
permits are required
WHENEVER CLASSES ARE IN SESSION.
Nursing Information Sessions
Nursing Information Sessions are offered every fall and spring semester. These sessions provide an overview of program requirements, pre-requisite coursework and the application process.
Spring 2016 Information Sessions
NEW for 2016
For questions about program eligibility, pre-requisites, submitting transcripts, and/or to have coursework completed at other schools evaluated for equivalency contact the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus).
For general questions about the LVN program, please contact the Nursing and Allied Health office, North County Campus at 805-591-6200 ext. 4426
Applications to the Cuesta College Paramedic Program are currently being accepted for August 2016 admission. Deadline to apply is July 1, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Psychiatric Technician Program
Applications to the Psych Tech Program are currently being accepted for May 2016 admission. Deadline to apply is January 8, 2016 at 3:00 pm.
Meetings will be held in the main lobby
at the Department of State Hospitals - Atascadero, 10333 El Camino Real,
For questions about the Psych Tech program, please contact Jenny Grant:
Phone: 805-468-3175 Fax: 805-468-2285
Steps for Interested Applicants:
2. REVIEW the RN Application Point Criteria
3. ATTEND the RN Program Information Session March 17, 2016 from 6-8pm, Room 2402 (SLO campus)
4. REVIEW the RN Program Application Instructions The application period is currently closed. These instructions show the application requirements for fall 2016 admission. Future application requirements subject to change
5. GO TO the new RN Program Admission webpage and read additional information there.
6. CALL the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus) for questions about pre-requisites, course planning, priority registration and/or to have coursework completed at other schools evaluated for equivalency.
FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ONLINE RN APPLICATION: contact Adrienne Smith, RN/LVN Admissions Coordinator at (805) 546-3100 ext. 2555.
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED: