Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Division
San Luis Obispo Campus - (805) 546-3119
VISITORS PLEASE NOTE: Parking permits are required WHENEVER CLASSES ARE IN SESSION and can be purchased for $2 at ticket machine in any parking lot
Steps for Interested Applicants:
3. GO TO the NEW RN Program Admission webpage and read/follow all UPDATED information and instructions posted there.
4. READ the RN Program Application Instructions (can also be accessed on the RN Program Admission webpage.)
5. READ the RN Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and TEAS FAQ (NOTE: these pages are currently down, in the process of being updated. Contact Counseling with any specific program questions.)
6. CALL the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 for general questions about the RN program, pre-requisites, course planning, priority registration and/or to have coursework completed at other schools evaluated for equivalency.
Psych Tech Program
Applications to the Psychiatric Technician Program at the Department of State Hospitals-Atascadero are currently being accepted for January 2016 admission. The deadline to apply is January 8, 2016 at 3:00 pm. Please click the links below for more information:
Meetings December 2016
For additional program information:
1. READ: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2. READ: What Are Psychiatric Technicians?
For questions about the Psych Tech program, please contact Jenny Grant at the Psych Tech Program office:
Phone: 805-468-3175b Fax: 805-468-2285
Nursing Information Sessions
Nursing Information Sessions are offered once every fall and spring semester. These sessions provide an overview of program requirements, prerequisite coursework and the application process. PowerPoint note pages will be posted online one week before each session takes place. Please print and bring with you to the meeting.
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED: