Cuesta College Nursing & Allied Health Division
Program & Course Information Resources
Nursing & Allied Health Department
San Luis Obispo Campus Office (805) 546-3119
permits are required
WHENEVER CLASSES ARE IN SESSION.
Click on the link above to view the Pre-Nursing degree requirements. This degree can also provide a pathway into other health-science careers. See a counselor for more information: Call (805) 546-3138 to make an appointment or to inquire about walk-in counseling hours.
College Paramedic Program Applications
Psychiatric Technician Program
Psych Tech Program
Psych Tech Program Admissions
For questions, please contact the Department of State Hospitals- Atascadero by:
Phone: 805-468-3175 Fax: 805-468-2285
Steps for Interested Applicants:
1. READ the RN Program FAQ and the TEAS FAQ
(pages currently being updated, check
2. REVIEW the RN Application Point Criteria
4. REVIEW the 2015 RN Program Application Instructions The application period is currently closed. Future application requirements are subject to change.
5. GO TO the new RN Program Admissions webpage and read information there.
6. CALL the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus) for questions about pre-requisites, course planning, priority registration and/or to have coursework completed at other schools evaluated for equivalency.
Applications to the LVN program are accepted in January for admission in August.
For general information about the LVN program please go to LVN Admissions or call the North County Campus Nursing and Allied Health office at (805) 591-6200 ext. 4426.
For questions about program eligibility, pre-requisite planning, submitting transcripts, or to have coursework evaluated for equivalency contact the Counseling Department at 805-546-3138 (San Luis Obispo Campus) or 805-591-6241 (North County Campus).
Nursing Information Sessions
Spring 2017: Monday, 3/27/17
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Rm N2407 (North County Campus)
LVN to RN Spring 2016 POWER POINT NOTES
*Attendance at an LVN to RN information session is MANDATORY in order to be eligible to apply in June for 2nd semester RN program admission.
PROGRAMS AND COURSES OFFERED: