Mathematics Course Eligibility
How do I register for a mathematics course?
- Students may enroll in ACSK 075 or Math 003 without taking the placement exam.
Enrollment in courses above Math 003 requires completion of one of the options below.
- Take the Cuesta College math placement exam AND submit copy of high school transcript.
- Earn "Ready for CSU college-level math courses" status on the EAP exam (within the past 18 months).
- Pass the AP Calculus AB exam or AP Statistics exam with a score of
3 or above.
- Submit results from completed math assessment taken at another California public college or university
(within the past 18 months).
- Earn a “C” or better grade in a mathematics course taken at another
college or university AND submit a
copy of college/university transcript with Prerequisite Form A.
Bring/send/fax documentation and a copy of your high school transcript to the Cuesta College Assessment/Prerequisite Office.
Phone: (805) 546-3951; FAX: (805) 546-3113
Mathematics Course Flow Chart
Click on any Math course to see a brief course description.