The Business Partners Program was established to promote two-way communication between the College and the San Luis Obispo County business community enabling Cuesta to better serve the educational training needs of local employers and employees. It’s an opportunity for:
- Local businesses to invest in higher education
- Discussions on economic development, employment challenges, and education and training opportunities for employees
- Networking and sharing ideas among peers
An annual investment of $1,500 will be utilized to defray the cost of highly specialized equipment essential for college classrooms and laboratories, and build college, business and community partnerships. Payment options are available.
- Business Partner Luncheons
Business Partners will be invited to luncheons with the Superintendent/President. You will have the opportunity to discuss business challenges as well as how the college contributes to preparing a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Opportunities for campus tours will also be available
- Network Mixer with Business Leaders and College Constituents
Cuesta College hosts a mixer where Business Partners enjoy networking with leading business leaders and stakeholders and meet with Cuesta College representatives to discuss how the college can provide resources to help meet your business needs and goals
- Advertisements for Job and Career Opportunities Business Partners can utilize the services of our free on-line service through Career Connections to advertise job and career opportunities for employment all year long
Discounts will be provided for Business Partners for the first eight hours of in-house training provided by Cuesta’s Institute for Professional Development
Business Partners will be acknowledged in various college publications and on the website
The support of Business Partners can make a difference. In a rapidly changing global economy, education is the key to success. Your gift is an investment in your business, in the economic vitality of the region, and Cuesta College. To learn more about the Business Partners Program or to join today contact Karen Tacket, director foundation programs at (805) 546-3279 or email Karen Tacket.