The Cuesta College Foundation is an established 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation founded in 1973 for the specific and primary purposes of promoting the general welfare of Cuesta College. The Foundation assists and supports Cuesta College in the attainment of educational, scientific and cultural goals and in fulfilling the College’s mission of service to the community. As the lead entity for resource development for the College, the Foundation has provided millions of dollars for student scholarships, equipment, and programs and projects.
The Cuesta College Foundation ensures the greatest educational opportunities for student access and success by:
- Providing the highest level of support and philanthropic opportunities
- Serving as a liaison between the college and the community
- Enhancing the college’s visibility and stature
- Advocating for community colleges
- Fostering a creative and rewarding environment for students, faculty, staff, and volunteers