Walk-in counseling is limited to 15 minutes and is appropriate for:
- referral to campus and community services
- short term academic planning
- Informational quick questions
- emergency problem solving
Please note: Evaluation of transcripts from other colleges or Student Education Plans cannot be done at walk-in.
SAN LUIS OBISPO CAMPUS
- Located at the One-Stop Student Service Center, first floor 3100 Building.
- Sign in at window 7 or 8.
- Hours: During the semester: M-TH 9-12 & 1-4 , F 10:30-12; During the summer session and when school is not in session: M-F 10-12 & 1-4 (CLOSED FRIDAYS IN JUNE AND JULY). Please call in advance to verify daily hours.
NORTH COUNTY CAMPUS
- Located in 3000 building.
- Sign in at the Counseling office, Room N3011.
- Hours vary. Please check the announcement board in Room N3025 or call in advance for the day's walk-in hours.