DSPS works with instructors to find student volunteers, who provide
copies of course notes.
- Meet with your Specialist for authorization.
- Pick up a Request for a Notetaker form from Support Services.
- Return the completed form to Support Services.
- Support Services staff will notify your instructor that a notetaker is
- Your instructor will ask if anyone in class is willing to share their
good notes. Your name will not be used.
- Your instructor will introduce you and the notetaker in private.
- You and the notetaker will make arrangements for sharing notes.
- The notetaker may use a NCR (no carbon required) pad, available at the
bookstore, or use the DSPS copier.
Request for a Notetaker Form
Notetaker Authorization Form
Return to Top